Preparing for your first craft show can be exciting and a bit nerve-wracking. When I found Molly’s 31 Day series about how she prepared for her first show I knew I had to share it with you. Although I only gave craft shows 2 tries I think that if I knew half of the stuff I learned through this series I would have had a much positive experience.
- Day 1: Preparing for the Unexpected
- Day 2: Making the Big Decision
- Day 3: How Much Inventory Do You Make?
- Day 4: Designing and Preparing Business Cards
- SPECIAL: 5 Packaging Considerations
- Day 5: Quick Crochet Projects to Sell
- Day 6: Designing Your Booth
- Day 7: Get to Work
- Day 8: Permission to Say NO
- Day 9: Taking Photos of Your Crochet Work
- Day 10: How to Track Your Inventory
- Day 11: How to Accept Payments
- Day 12: Lessons From The Factory
- Day 13: A Peek Into My Design Studio (so-called)
- Day 14 and 15: Shopping Your Stash or Thrifting It?
- Day 16: Reading Books to Feed the Mind
- SPECIAL: Interview with Evelyn and her creation the QR Stone
- Day 17: Creating Your Hangtags
- SPECIAL: Google Hangout Interview with Sheryl of Noadi on Etsy (shares packaging, etsy selling and craft fair tips)
- Day 18: Riding the Emotional Roller Coaster – I can do vs What was I thinking?
- Day 19 and 20: 3 Tips for Making a Boat Load of Crochet
- Day 21: Craft Booth Tip – Smile and Engage with Customers
- Day 22: Craft Booth Tip – Multi-Level Crochet
- Day 23: Craft Booth Tip – Keep it Simple
- Day 24: Craft Booth Tip – Make Signs Big and Visible
- Day 25: Craft Booth Tip – Brand Everything
- Day 26: My 3 Craft Show Tips
- Day 27: Find a Partner to Help You with accountability
- Day 28: A Fun Peek into Twinkie Chan’s Renegade Christmas Craft Booth
- Day 29 and 30: Top 7 Craft Show Checklists Online
Get Crochet Business Ezine in Your Inbox Each Sunday!
You Might Enjoy Reading: