15 Learn to Crochet Online Tutorials
1. Craftyminx Crochet School – a wonderful introduction to crochet. Includes lessons in choosing hooks and yarn. Learn how to make a chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet and the double treble crochet. A lesson on how to do a slip stitch is also included along with weaving in ends. You then have a review “exam” and are taking to intermediate beginner techniques like increasing and decreasing as well as creating texture and crocheting in the round. Finally, you will learn how to read a pattern, how to read charts and how to block your finished piece. Great course. 23 Lessons in all.
2. How to crochet a Button – tutorial by Lion Brand yarns, simply crocheting in the round and then closing off.
3. How to crochet a Heart - simple tutorial, looks like it starts with a circle and then does increases
4. Joining Granny Squares – this is worked as shells (granny) to join two squares at a time into rows. The rows are then joined together to make the blanket.
5. Learning the Loop stitch and the Nub stitch - two stitches that can be useful in decorating amigurumi, nub is alternate colors and loop is like a mop.
6. Baby Cloche pattern tutorial - picture tutorial along with the pattern
9. Alternate Finishing Off technique (circle) – you’ll need to use Google Translate
10. How to Read a Yarn Label by Lion Brand yarn
12. Joining a New Color Yarn – The Russian Join
13. Spiral Crochet Tutorial with hat patterns
15. Magic Circle Tutorial – visual and printable
Read Teach Another and then go Teach someone how to crochet
Do you know of a great crochet tutorial online? Comment and Share Below.
Join the 31 Days of Crochet Blogging July 2012, Buy the eBook Hooking for Cash and visit us on Facebook and Twitter. #crochetbusiness
Linking up with the Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2012 – Won’t you Join Us? #blogboost