5 Timesavers to Boost Your Crochet Blog in 2014
Yesterday I shared 5 (6) apps or tools that may save you time in your business blogging. One of the tips I shared is to schedule your blog posts for the future.
See the 5 Timesavers to Boost Your Crochet Blog in 2014 on Slideshare – Sorry no audio yet
Some days you just don’t have the time or the inspiration to take on blogging. The holiday rush is an example of one of those times. What do you do?
First, plan ahead. If you know you’ll be away on vacation or craft show season is upon you, pre-write your posts. You may also want to consider having guest bloggers on share something.
Second, utilize the scheduling option in your blogging platform. Below is a short screencast tutorial on how to schedule your blog post in blogger. Tomorrow I’ll share how to do this in WordPress. (Sorry Weebly.com users. This capability is not yet available.)
Are you linked up? I’d love to visit you and leave a comment. Linkup in the #31CBBC 2014 linky.
Looking for Me? Facebook Fanpage Hop-a-long for Crochet Business and Bloggers
A couple of things to note: (all are optional)
- Comments are welcome and encouraged
- Visit the FB group and add your post for the day to the pinned post if you’d like to receive at least 2-comments on your post. (see video tutorial)
- Join the Crochet Business Blogger G+ Community
- Community Happenings: Friday Facebook Fanpage Hop-a-long
- Add your blog url to the linky (not the post url) – this will help you identify who is participating
- As you are visiting other bloggers, take note of any similarities you have or complimentary projects/services you have. This is a great time to jot down the blog name and get to know the blogger behind the blog.
- Don’t stress on writing a post each day. A picture with your thoughts, a video, a top 5 list, or simply a quote on why you like crochet all counts as a post.
Recommended Resource:(affiliate link) by Jason and Cinnamon Miles is just $.99 on Amazon Kindle today. Excellent book for understanding how to sell and market crafts.
Liked what you just read? Go ahead and leave a comment below or Share it with your friends on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Google Plus – click those social sharing buttons below. 😉