Yesterday you learned how to schedule a blog post in blogger. You also learned that Weebly doesn’t have this capability yet but according to a thread on Weebly’s Facebook Fanpage, they are looking into adding it.
Today You’ll Learn How to Schedule Your Post in Word Press (.com or .org)
First, open up your blog post, now follow these 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Click edit (located top right PUBLISH)
Step 2: Select the little upside-down triangle to choose a month
Step 3: Select Day, Year, and Time + Update
Step 4: Click Schedule
A couple of things to note: (all are optional)
- Comments are welcome and encouraged
- Visit the FB group and add your post for the day to the pinned post if you’d like to receive at least 2-comments on your post. (see video tutorial)
- Join the Crochet Business Blogger G+ Community
- Community Happenings:
- Add your blog url to the linky (not the post url) – this will help you identify who is participating
- As you are visiting other bloggers, take note of any similarities you have or complimentary projects/services you have. This is a great time to jot down the blog name and get to know the blogger behind the blog.
- Don’t stress on writing a post each day. A picture with your thoughts, a video, a top 5 list, or simply a quote on why you like crochet all counts as a post.
Your Turn —>> How many posts do you pre-schedule a month?
Liked what you just read? Go ahead and leave a comment below or Share it with your friends on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Google Plus – click those social sharing buttons below.
Latest posts by I Love Crochet (see all)
- How to Make Roundup Posts for Your Crochet Blog - May 15, 2016
- It’s Okay to Copy and Share Crochet Patterns You Buy - April 18, 2015
- Increase Your Traffic, Shares, and Likes with This Checklist - April 13, 2015