Writing and Crocheting are what I do every day. It soothes my mind and helps me cope with daily life. Momwithahook Crochet Blog started in 2007. It has grown over the years to include Crochet Business Blog which highlights resources to sell your crochet or make money with your blog.
Married for 20 years to the love of my life and best friend. It’s been a wild ride but our love increases each year.
We have 2 boys (2 angels in heaven) who are pretty much grown up. It’s a very different experience raising teenagers and college age children. Our eldest is out on his own – a big change for his ole’ Mama.
I learned to crochet when I was pregnant with my youngest son. I see it as a gift from God. I was a very impatient person so never learned to do anything as I would quit just before a breakthrough would happen.
Crochet seemed to stick and I’ve been crocheting since 1999.
My very first blog was Momwithahook Crochets on Blogspot. After I update everything with this new home it will no longer exist. It is my baby and it is one of the hardest things for me to delete online.
I started writing patterns in 2008. You can find me on Ravelry and Craftsy as ‘Momwithahook’.
As Featured On:
- Cre8tionCrochet – 8 Tips to Rock Your Next Craft Show
- Handmade Artists Blog –
- Crochet – Patterns – Free | Lisa Auch – Sweet Pea Stitch Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Addict CFS Blogspot – Susan D –
- Moogly Blog –
- YarnObsession –
- Handmadeology – Why an Etsy Shop Owner Uses Squidoo
- Business Among Moms – A Super Mom’s Journey to Work and Life Balance
- Make Zine – Crochet Mustache Hat 2008
- Craft Pattern Bonanza – Various Food Patterns
- Creative Income Blog – 3 Reasons You Need a Contract Agreement When Doing Custom Work
- Crochet Me –
- Crochet n Crafts – Autumn Sunshine Coasters pattern
- OombawkaDesignCrochet – Sweet Cherry Crochet Necklace Pattern