Action Step: Answer 3 Questions for Your Etsy Store
What Now – How are you going get out of the “Traffic and No Sales” blues?
First read this post on the purple panda sales funnel then answer the following Questions:
- $Traffic – Do you have traffic coming into your shop? If yes, are you reaching the right traffic?
- $Connection – Do you have a way to capture your traffic’s email address so you have a way to develop a relationship with them? Ex. Rss feed, email newsletter, podcast, giveaway, blog etc.
- $Low-Medium Cash – Do you sell items at different price points?
- $Sweet Spot or High end Cash – Do you offer high-end items along with deep ongoing relationship building tools to your customers?
Let these men and women mentor you – Resources for Your Etsy Store
- Purchase Funnel – Wiki developed by E. St. Elmo Lewis in 1898 this sales funnel shows how customers interact with you and make the decision to buy. Awareness, Opinion, Consideration, Preference, and Purchase. i.e. AIDA Model
- SeoMoz – White Board Friday: Marketing Funnel This less than 10 minute video will explain to you how traffic is sent to your site so you can invest in the proper channels when advertising and marketing your business.
- SEO Copywriting Tips, Secrets, and Strategies | Copyblogger SEO copywriting goes well beyond web page copy with targeted keyword phrases. This free report reveals the tips, secrets, and strategies of writing for search engine optimization.
- Keyword Research: A Comprehensive Guide | Copyblogger Keyword research is a fundamental part of online marketing of all kinds, and it goes way beyond search engine optimization.
- Shop Fundamentals: How to Build a Solid Foundation for Your Creative Business | Handmadeology I just want to make my NEXT sale. My views aren’t converting into purchases. I think something FUNDAMENTAL is missing from my shop.
- Starting an Etsy Shop? Here are 8 Articles You Must Read First | Handmadeology Lots of people have been asking me lately what they should know about setting up a shop on Etsy. Here I’ve gathered together the articles that have been golden nuggets of advice for me in a sea of information.
- You’re acting like a hobbyist. How to start acting like a business person.
Need more help with sales and traffic? Take 3 Steps to More Sales and Traffic – a self-study course that will guide you through making a mailing list, a landing page, and a resource to meet the needs of your customers. Use code: ETSY for 25% discount
Join me on Crochet Business Fanpage for the Question of the Day. What are some Etsy Lessons you’ve learned?