Write a post asking your readers how easy it is to share your posts.
Social media is very important to your blog as you learned last week. No matter what platform you use this year you need to include a way for your readers to share your writing.
What is share-ability? This is how easy it is for your readers to share your writing. If you make your post easy to share it will get shared – granted you write something people are interested in sharing.
I have social share buttons in the side bar. Where are your social share buttons?
5 Tools to Share Blog Posts
- Wibiya Bar - It’s the bar on the bottom of this webpage, lets you add apps like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and More.
- Pin it Button - Pinterest has a video tutorial on how to add the ‘Pin it’ button to your blog post.
- Share on Twitter - Share button code to add to your blog
- Share it Google+ - for blogger users it is a widget to add to your blog and for wordpress users there is a plugin
- Buffer App - (review by ramblings of a wahm) schedule your shares throughout the day so you don’t Overwhelm your followers
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Blog Visibility with Social Sharing via Social Media Examiner
- 8 Ways to Use Social Share Buttons on Your Blog via Social Media Examiner
- How to Add Social Media Sharing Buttons to Your Blogger Posts via Digital K Online
- Here’s an article by Digital K Online for WordPress users